REF. NO. 2124
This position is primarily responsible for receiving cash from customers. As the public face of the company the Sales Associate is responsible for dealing with any and all customer questions about the products and services the company offers. A Sales Associate is expected to be continuously updating their knowledge of the company products, services, and policies.
Complaint handling is a critical part of this position. Turning a frustrated customer into a happy customer, while adhering to company policies, requires a combination of empathy and tact.
The following is a list of primary job duties that the cashier would be responsible for. This list is not exhaustive and may include other tasks as assigned by management:
- Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
- Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers.
- Achieving established goals.
- Directing customers to merchandise within the store.
- Increasing in store sales.
- Superior product knowledge.
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor.
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts.
- May drive company vehicle .
The ideal candidate would have the following combinations of skills, education, abilities and attributes:
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months to a year related experience and / or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong customer service background
- Understand the current market and target audience
- Strong team player with the ability to work independently
- Strong organizational skill set
- Ability to engage a crowd with an outgoing personality
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to positively engage the public
- Ability to represent the brand in a highly positive manner
- Lift at least 20 lbs.
The personal data administrator is TravelWifi, with registered seat in Wojciecha Kętrzyńskiego, 12-230 Bemowo Piskie , for purposes related to the recruitment process. Personal data will be processed until the end of the recruitment process or withdrawal of consent. If you have any questions regarding the processing of personal data, please contact the administrator email@example.com