REF. NO. 1841
Caremark Poole & East Dorset has been established for over 10 years, and enjoys a successful partnership with the local authority and private clients.
Caremark currently covers the following areas: Parkstone, Branksome, Oakdale, Canford Heath and Bearwood; we are also expanding to cover Kinson, Charminster and Wallisdown, we currently have positions available for both full and part time applicants.
Our carers are responsible for meeting the support requirements of our service users, in a way that respects the individual and promotes their independence. Our carers are expected to travel to the service users home and assist them with daily tasks as outlined within the care plan.
The type of support that our carers would be providing is no different to what would reasonably be given by a member of the persons family. For instance, you may be providing help with bathing and dressing or domestic support.
Your role would include helping clients with tasks such as:
- Help with washing & dressing
- Shopping & meal preparation
- Prompting/Assisting with medication
- Support with daily routines
- Respite services
- Socialising and leisure activities
- Helping clients access the community
It’s important to us that all Caremark Care Workers have the following qualities:
- Self-motivated, well organised & reliable
- Caring and sensitive
- Committed to maintaining our high standards of care
- Good communication skills
- Driving license and own transport preferred
Oferta dla kandydata
- £9.00 - £16.50 per hour
- Excellent rates of pay above the recommended national living wage
- Enhanced rates of pay for weekends and bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Mileage subsidised
- 28 days paid holiday on a pro-rata basis
- Paid induction and training
- Free gloves, aprons and hand sanitiser
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- £150 welcome bonus upon the completion of the probation period
Administratorem danych osobowych jest Caremark Poole & East Dorset z siedzibą w Drewitt House, 865 Ringwood road865 Ringwood road, BH118L Bournemouth , w celach związanych z procesem rekrutacji. Dane osobowe będą przetwarzane do czasu zakończenia procesu rekrutacji lub odwołania zgody. W przypadku pytań dotyczących przetwarzania danych osobowych prosimy o kontakt email@example.com