DevOps Engineer (m/w) - Germany
REF. NO. 1835
We care about people - Join the market leader
People every day all around the world will benefit from more personalized healthcare. The promise of better, faster, more cost efficient solutions is now within our grasp. And that’s the world in which our company plays a vital role – helping advance healthcare – through advanced life science research and diagnostic solutions. We constantly seek new ways to steer innovation.
Every lab. Every day. Empowered.
Our vision is to empower every laboratory, every day, around the world with our technology, products and support. We will help to shape the future of automated workflows in life sciences and clinical diagnostics through unrivaled expertise, products and customer support.
We need you to join our R&D Team at Mainz-Kastel (DE) as a DevOps Engineer (m/w).
As a member of our infrastructure team, you will be supporting our projects in the area of continuous integration and development tools. You will be working together with our software developers located at our different locations. You will also be maintaining and expanding the infrastructure and development tools that we provide.
Responsibilities will include
· Administration, monitoring, and optimization of our processes and tools in the area of source code management, dependency management, continuous integration, test and deployment
· Automation of our build and deployment processes
· Design, expansion and running of our software development infrastructure across projects
· Development of tools in C# which will support the software and liquid handling system development
· A completed apprenticeship as Fachinformatiker or Bachelor of Sc. in the field of computer science
· Experience in agile software development and concepts such as continuous integration
· Experience in administrating and applying tools like TFS, SonarQube, ProGet/NuGet, MSBuild, WiX, MS SQL Server is ideal
· There are two hearts beating within your chest – one of a quality-conscious developer, and the other of an automation-enthusiastic administrator
· A modern infrastructure and a global build / continuous integration system
· An innovative and dynamic team with a goal to implement modern software development
· Attractive compensation and social benefits
· Exciting career opportunities
· Extensive training and further education possibilities with known experts
· An international and friendly work environment consisting of 30 different nationalities
Would you like to contribute to bettering the world of tomorrow and take part in the innovation of modern and quality products?
Then look no further and apply now online.
The personal data administrator is Central Europen Staffing Ltd, with registered seat in 61 London Road, ME16 8 Maidstone , for purposes related to the recruitment process. Personal data will be processed until the end of the recruitment process or withdrawal of consent. If you have any questions regarding the processing of personal data, please contact the administrator firstname.lastname@example.org