Technical Support Specialist - Italy
Cernusco sul Naviglio / Milano
REF. NO. 1830
We care about people - Join the market leader
People every day all around the world will benefit from more personalized healthcare. The promise of better, faster, more cost efficient solutions is now within our grasp. And that’s the world in which our company plays a vital role – helping advance healthcare – through advanced life science research and diagnostic solutions. We constantly seek new ways to steer innovation.
Every lab. Every day. Empowered.
Our vision is to empower every laboratory, every day, around the world with our technology, products and support. We will help to shape the future of automated workflows in life sciences and clinical diagnostics through unrivaled expertise, products and customer support.
To strengthen our customer service team in Italy we are seeking a committed and customer oriented professional with placement in Cernusco sul Naviglio / Milano for the position of Technical Support Specialist - Italy.
In this position you will be responsible for providing the best possible customer experience for our liquid handling and detection customers in Italy and English speaking areas via telephone and e-mail. Occasionally this also includes on-site support, service and application work. In this role you will be reporting to the European Technical Support Manager and be part of the Tecan Italy team.
Responsibilities will include
· Responding to customer's requests and complaints in a prompt and professional manner
· Remotely analysing and solving customer hardware and software problems
· Occasionally providing on-site service and support
· Escalating issues within the organization when needed
· Initiating and monitoring progress of on-site interventions as well as in-house repairs
· Maintaining knowledge of instruments and products by attending educational workshops,
reviewing professional publications and establishing personal networks.
· Bachelor's degree or higher in life sciences or engineering and preferably experience of service and application support or operation of laboratory equipment
· Italian and English, all to at least B2 level
· Customer centric attitude
· Strong organizational and analytical skills
· Excellent communication skills in order to effectively interact with our customers as well as with your team
· Computer literacy
· Self-motivation and enthusiasm.
Oferta dla kandydata
· Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
· Progressive employment conditions
· Exciting career opportunities
· Wide range of training courses
· Attractive location in Italy
· International and diverse environment (30+ different nationalities)
· Strong company culture with rich history
· Global mindset with “Swissness” at heart
Do you want to make a significant difference in how the world is looking tomorrow and contribute to the innovation of state-of-the-art, cutting-edge technology products?
Administratorem danych osobowych jest Central Europen Staffing Ltd z siedzibą w 61 London Road, ME16 8 Maidstone , w celach związanych z procesem rekrutacji. Dane osobowe będą przetwarzane do czasu zakończenia procesu rekrutacji lub odwołania zgody. W przypadku pytań dotyczących przetwarzania danych osobowych prosimy o kontakt email@example.com